The Angie is a singers dream. Precisely tuned for the live performer who demands crisp vocals without an overpowering low end. Our eight driver configuration outperforms any other vocalist-specific IEM on the market.
Like all JH Audio custom in-ear monitors, the Angie offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
Each Angie is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds made just for your ears.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8 per side)
- 8 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Dual low, dual mid, quad high
- Patent Pending Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled adjustable bass (0 +/- 10db)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 17 Ohms
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB
- Estimated lead time 10-12 business days
- Rush services available